The case study associated for these questions is the BNY Mellon: Redesigning IT for Digital Transformation Case
study. These are all the complete questions from the case study.
1) Given your overall sense of BNY Mellon as a business, how would you categorize the primary business focus of BNY Mellon Wealth Management in terms of the MIS Integrative Framework (i.e. is BNY Mellon's business drive: operational excellence, product leadership, or customer intimacy)? And why do you make this choice?
a. Your choice:
2) As the enterprise Chief Information Officer (CIO), Suresh Kumar led the charge in constructing an information services utility within BNY Mellon. What were the main accomplishments of this initiatives and how did these actions improve BNY Mellon's competitive position? Be sure to emphasize the Cloud-based elements of these new strategies.
3) In what ways do data analytics inform both customer servicing and the effectiveness of banking services development and delivery?
Recently Asked Questions
- can someone please Describe what the company's business-level strategy is for Hilton (the hotel) - consider cost leadership, differentiation and focus.
- Assume a managerial role in your current organization or an organization that you have worked at in the past (if you currently hold a managerial position, you
- jerk reactions to over-involve herself in delegating work to her employees. Her conversations were short bursts and impersonal, which caused her to not deepen