1. List the procedures that should be followed to confirm information requests.
2. List five
tips for ensuring information requests are actioned in a timely manner.
3. List at least two possible consequences of failing to keep a database up to date.
4. Provide four examples of improvements that a manager may make as a result of testing knowledge management systems (KMS) to ensure information needs continue to be met.
5. When making changes to a KMS, what documents should you check to ensure the changes align with organisational requirements?
6. List five examples of new and emerging technologies specific to knowledge management.
7. Explain three strategies you could employ to maintain confidentiality of information.
8. Identify four threats to the security of information and corporate knowledge held by an organisation.
9. Explain why it is important to review and update a communication plan on a regular basis.
1. List the procedures that should be followed to confirm information requests. Ans 1) A confirmation can be termed as a... View the full answer