Describe and analyze an ethical dilemma you have faced or witnessed at a current or prior workplace. In hindsight,
what would you have done differently? Address the following in your essay:
- What was the issue? (diversity, discrimination, sexual harassment, favoritism, theft, embellishing the truth to make a sale, an employee lying to get hired, etc.)
- Name the stakeholders affected by this issue (customers, vendors, employees, community, government taxation)
- Name the possible alternative decisions.
- Name possible alternative outcomes.
- Research other companies that have gone through the same issue and analyze the outcome.
- In light of your readings this week, how should the issue been handled to remain within ethical guidelines?
Your APA-style essay should be 1000-1200 words in length and must use 3-6 scholarly references to support your points and add credibility to your argument. Include a cover page and reference page. Be thorough in your research in order to receive full credit. Click the assignment link to compare your work to the rubric before submitting it. Click the same link to submit your assignment.
Recently Asked Questions
- What is e-waste? What is so dangerous about e-waste? Many well-meaning individuals thought that recycling was the answer to the e-waste problem. But why hasn't
- Your firm has overproduced a vehicle with unit cost of $19,000. If inventory increased by 50,000 units, what is the impact on cash flow and income?
- what are some the advantages of your most effective research strategy when doing a project, and identify what made it work. Explain what made your most