How will a hospital can be affected by Affordable care act ( ACA) on their long term care?
as a CEO of a
large, non-profit long term care facility that has 40% Medicaid clients. board is interested in how reform legislation passed under the Obama administration will impact their business. the impact of ACA on organization and on how and when i should should perhaps get involved in any lobby activities. Your institution has an associated hospice and has interest in the handling of patients with mental illness, so the board has asked if the ACA has anything to say about these secondary topics as well as your more mainstream long term care business.
- Potentially beneficial— how your institution can capitalize on them
- Potentially damaging— what responses will be required to adapt to them
- Worrisome—why and, and explain what should be done and by whom
also encourage board to focus on the stakeholders in a list format.
Recently Asked Questions
- If you are a supervisor,how do you deal with employees who operate from a position of feeling entitled?If I am nota supervisor how should I deal with a
- If an employee is going over the head of his supervisor this is a problem as a manager how should I deal with this problem?
- How can strategic procurement contribute to the quality of products produced by a manufacturing organization?