Journal Post: Discuss the "Study" step of the Plan, Do, Study, Act Improvement Model.
Address the following questions: What have you learned from your data? If the results of your findings are positive, how will you sustain your success? If the results are negative, what needs to be done to change it?
For each journal post throughout the course you will be expected to discuss the following:
- Identify one important concept, research finding, theory, or idea in quality improvement that you learned while completing this activity. (analyzing)
- Why do you believe that this concept, research finding, theory, or idea in quality improvement is important? (reflecting)
- Apply what you have learned from this activity to some aspect of your life. (relating)
- What question(s) has the activity raised for you? What are you still wondering about? (questioning)
1. While doing the climate survey in the organization, I have found that leadership plays an important role in motivating... View the full answer