There are many stakeholders involved in an organization. When designing, implementing, and administering your compensation strategy, these stakeholders must be considered.
Address the challenges and limitations, including the following areas that may have an impact on the organization’s compensation strategy:
- Identify the different stakeholder(s) to consider.
- Identify the factors affecting executive compensation.
- Describe the impact of unionization on wages.
- Define the use of expatriates and their pay considerations when working in a global environment.
- Review international pay systems looking at and comparing costs of the following systems: the total pay model, national comparative mindset, and the strategic market mindset.
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference pages
The solution is... View the full answer