251 LESSON 9 -ORIGINAL WORK WILL CHECK PLAG - CITE YOUR SOURCE FRO TEXT BOOK AND ANY OTHER REFRENCE.
The following are required assignments for this lesson.
- Read Chapter 11: "Motivation and Morale" and Chapter 12: "Job Satisfaction and the Quality of Work Life." I HAVE PROVIDED ALL CHAPTER 11 AND 12 IN JPG ATTACHMENT
- Complete the Lesson 9 Case Study (100 points).
- The assignments in this course allow you to demonstrate your understanding of the material in the lesson and show that you can apply the concepts and ideas to work situations.
READ Applications "The Child Case Dilemma" . Then, answer the questions provided below (NOT the questions in the textbook). Each question should be answered separately. Number each answer.ANSWER QUESTION BELOW
- 1.Chapter 8 identifies eight general types of decisions (PROVODED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE ). Rene Demetris needs to decide how to handle Bobbi Ann's attendance problem. Choose four of the decision types. Explain the decision type and what Rene's solution would be using each type.
- 2.Chapter 11 discusses motivational theories. Identify two motivational theories that can be applied to Bobbi Ann's actions. Explain the theory and how it relates to Bobbi Ann's actions.
- 3.Chapter 12 discusses several quality of work life options that employers offer. Identity three options that Rene can offer Bobbi Ann. Explain each option and how it would be applied to the situation. Also, discuss how employee fairness affects the situation.
FYI -FOR QUESTION 1
THE EIGHT TYPES OF DECISIONS ARE
RISK BASED DECISION
BUCK PASSING DECISIONS