SBU FINAL -THE SAME FORMAT AS THE OTHERS REFERENCE AND CITE YOUR SOURCES -ORIGINAL WORK PLEASE .I WILL CHECK PLAG.COM
- The final project consists of answering five of the following eight questions in short-answer essay format.
- The answer to each question is worth 25 points and must be at least 150 words in length.
- Each short-answer essay must include at least two references, one of which may be the textbook. Make sure to cite any references you use. Proper citation format for a reference includes the name of the author(s), the title of the work, the date of the publication, and the page number. Be sure to review the grading matrix before you submit your essay.
Select five (5) of the questions below to answer. Be sure to include the question number you are addressing at the beginning of each response.
- If a company is named to one of the "best in social responsibility" lists, what positive effects can it potentially reap? What possible costs or negative outcomes may be associated with being named to one of these lists?
- As corporate governance becomes a more important aspect of social responsibility, what new skills and characteristics will managers and executives need? Consider how pressures for governance require managers and executives to relate and interact with stakeholders in new ways.
- How do organizations create an ethical climate, and what is the impact of ethical diversity on creating and maintaining that climate?
- What trends have contributed to work/life programs? How do work/life programs help employees and organizations?
- Compare social entrepreneurship to cause-related marketing and strategic philanthropy.
- What role do stakeholders play in a strategic approach to environmental issues? How can businesses satisfy the interests of diverse stakeholders?
- How can organizations create stronger engagement with employees? What would be the effects on social responsibility? How would social responsibility affect engagement?
- How can a strategic technology assessment help a company?
U CAN PROBABLY USE THE UPLOADS I SENT U FROM MIDTERM ASSIGNMENT-LET ME KNOW IF U NEED ANYTHING
Answer Attached. I have assumed that the this... View the full answer