You should prepare a 5-10 page paper (Times New Roman 12 font, double spaced) addressing the following issues: Note: All information reported should be taken from the report analyzed. The focus of the paper is the sustainability (corporate social responsibility) report, not the company itself.
1. Background of the company
b. Location (i.e., global reach)
2. Reason the company prepared report
3. What reporting standards/approach was used in preparation of the report
4. Summary of the triple bottom line reporting (give examples of quantitative reporting used)
a. Economic performance (profit)
b. Environmental performance (planet)
c. Social performance (people)
5. Any other areas of reporting (e.g. diversity, supply chain, safety, etc). Summarize and give examples of quantitative reporting used.
6. Was the report independently reviewed? By whom? What was the nature of the review?
7. Prepare a summary of the work done by indicating
a. what additional information about the company was provided that is not commonly known
b. whether your opinion of the company changed after reading the report
c. whether you think the information provided was transparent and fair or was it biased to make the company look good
Recently Asked Questions
- What were the Biblical messages of Nahum, Habakkuk, and Jeremiah?
- "Stonebuilt Concrete produces a specialty cement used in construction of roads. Stonebuilt is a price-setting firm and estimates the demand for its cement by
- When an individual is subject to short-term starvation , most available food is used to provide energy metabolism rather than building blocks growth and repair