Before preparing your case writeup, review "Case Analysis" and "Requirements for Written Cases" in the Course Overview. You may discuss this case with other students, but you must write your case analysis, including Exhibits, by yourself. Grades will be posted after the Wilkerson discussion is completed.
Answer the following:
3. Estimate product costs for valves, pumps, and flow controllers using ABC for overhead activities (primarily Ex. 1 & 4) and direct cost data from the Exhibits.
4. Compare ABC costs to the standard unit costs (Ex. 2). Explain what causes such different results; be specific - use data from the case and your calculations. Hint: examine both the methods and the product characteristics.
6. What are the strategic implications of your analysis? What specific actions do you recommend to Wilkerson's managers? What are the financial implications of your recommendations?
Submit using this drop box.
Recently Asked Questions
- What was an early selective advantage of a coelom in animals? A coelom _ A. Allowed asexual and sexual reproduction B. Allowed cephalization and the formation
- For the question in the picture, the (c). Why the new BC' line start at the 380? How to get it?
- how to find the value of z at the statistic table when the significant level is given?