Below are the requirements for a project that I have to do. I am drawing a blank on possible topics that would
work for this particular projects. What ventures could an existing business branch out in? Financials have to be easy to access as they are required with the project.
For your final project due in Week 8, you will provide Proposal for an investment in new Business or project within an existing organization. Business/Project should generate revenue by selling a product and/or providing service.
- Submit a business proposal for a new business (A new "start-up" venture that you or a group of people are contemplating)
- Submit a new project proposal (Possibly one that you and/or your firm is working on now or recently completed)
Prep a proposal using the requirements list below. The proposal should focus on solving a organizational problem and provide for cost savings and/or revenue-generation. I suggest that you use a project that you have or plan to propose to your organization or a start new business that already exist and that you would like to start someday. It is much easier to work with actual figures than to make up a fictitious company and researching what the possible figures might be. The proposal should include all (but is not limited to) the following information:
Recently Asked Questions
- Question 5: This question has three parts, please help me with all (3) parts (i.e, part a, b, and c). Thanks!
- Whirly Corporation's contribution format income statement for the most recent month is shown below: Total Per Unit Sales (7,600 units) $258,400 $34.00 Variable
- Mauro Products distributes a single product, a woven basket whose selling price is $12 per unit and whose variable expense is $9 per unit. The company's