Can you answers these MC's questions plz
- Top management's reaction to a
difference between budgeted and actual sales often depends on
- a. whether the difference is favorable or unfavorable.
- b. whether management anticipated the difference.
- c. the materiality of the difference.
- d. the personality of the top managers.
- Which one of the following is true about evaluating a profit center's performance?
- a. Both profit and ROI are often used to evaluate performance.
- b. Managers should be evaluated by comparing budgeted costs and revenues for controllable items to actual results.
- c. Managers should only be evaluated on how well they handle controllable costs.
- d. ROI and RI are the best measures of evaluating profit centers.