1. Monetary amounts of each category of investments (held to maturity, trading, equity method, etc.) that the company has. Short-term distinction.
2. How much income did you recognize from interest, dividends and equity method income?
3. Important disclosures about your investments
4. Did you apply the "Fair value option"? If yes, summarize what the company says.
5. Were there any category changes in investments in debt securities?
6. Were there reclassifications of AOCI to the income statement?
7. Did you recognize "impairment" in investments? Explain.
use CVS financial statements and 1 of three competitors:
· Rite Aid
1. Do you use indirect or direct method for operational activities?
2. Looking at the three years presented, has the cash flow of operational activities been increasing or decreasing?
3. What were the main cash ins and outs of investment activities?
4. What were the main cash ins and outs of financing activities?
5. Did you have "noncash financing and investing activities? WhichonesjQuery22407506030807197885_1605721424684
6. How much cash did the company pay for income taxes and interest?
7. Search a reliable source for the definition and formula for calculating "free cash Flow". Does the company mention this concept in its annual report or somewhere else?
8. Find or calculate the company's free cash flow for the three years presented.
230,453 students got unstuck by Course
Hero in the last week
Our Expert Tutors provide step by step solutions to help you excel in your courses