You will demonstrate the knowledge and skills required to recognise and apply internal and external requirements related to digital applications, including those related to intellectual property. You will answer a set of short-answer and scenario-based questions based on internal and external requirements for digital applications, including intellectual property requirements.
Review the scenario and answer the questions in Appendix 1, making sure to complete the risk register
You must submit:
● written answers to scenario-based questions, including a completed risk register.
Your assessor will be looking for evidence of the following foundation skills:
● reading skills to source, analyse and interpret textual information, including online legal information, information on registering IP and relevant organisational policies and procedures
● writing skills to risk register using specialised and detailed language to convey explicit information, requirements and recommendations in accordance with legal and organisational requirements
● workplace navigation skills to monitor and describe adherence to organisational policies and legal requirements
● digital workplace skills to evaluate new digital technologies and applications to support organisational plans.
Recently Asked Questions
- What is the positive predictive value, reliability and validity of colorectal screening tools specifically the stool specimens and colonoscopy.
- For this Discussion topic, search for and discuss a news article or a case study in which a company has failed in a project due to lack of stakeholder
- What is the difference between flow, stock, and concentration statistics? How is each type of statistic used?