Theodore Levitt's remarks about the contrasting needs of the seller and the marketer were shared. Levitt described how satisfying the needs of the customer is now the pathway to marketing success. This concept and others related to the four Ps of product, price, promotion, and place were further explored throughout the units. For this reflection paper, respond to these three prompts:
- Reflect on how this introductory marketing course has changed your view of how the field of marketing works.
- What was the most surprising thing you learned? What do you need to learn more about?
- Do you see the rise of consumer power through evolving changes in technology? If so, how? If not, why not?
Your reflection paper must be at least four pages in length and formatted according to APA guidelines.
Recently Asked Questions
- BZ440 8.ISO 9000 QMS is based on eight principles from total quality management (TQM). Which of the following is NOT one of them? a.Continual improvement
- Chapters 5 & 6 Exam Name
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Practice short answers new course.docx.