Visit https://phelpsagency.com/, a well known marketing communications firm. Click on "Work" at the top. Here you can choose a company and see exactly what the Phelps group has done for their IMC in print, TV, PR and other areas. (Mouse over the pictures and click)
Select Learn4Life, Tahiti Tourisme and Whole Foods Market. For EACH of these campaigns answer the following. Use your textbook for reference. (Mouse over the pictures to see the company names).
1. What are the specific goals of each of the three IMC campaigns?
2. Specifically describe each campaign in detail. Describe how various IMC components were used and implemented. (Be sure to scroll down and read/explore everything for each companies page).
3. What were the results of each campaign?
Recently Asked Questions
- BU490 7.In a monopoly, how many sellers are there? a.There a relatively small number of large firms controlling the market. b.There is only one seller, but
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from AMSCO-Ch.-1-Guided-Reading (1).docx.
- How does MLK distinguish between a just and an unjust law? Does MLK’s approach to civil disobedience fit with Plato’s description of political duty in the