Visit https://phelpsagency.com/, a well known marketing communications firm. Click on "Work" at the top. Here you can choose a company and see exactly what the Phelps group has done for their IMC in print, TV, PR and other areas. (Mouse over the pictures and click)
Select Learn4Life, Tahiti Tourisme and Whole Foods Market. For EACH of these campaigns answer the following. Use your textbook for reference. (Mouse over the pictures to see the company names).
1. What are the specific goals of each of the three IMC campaigns?
2. Specifically describe each campaign in detail. Describe how various IMC components were used and implemented. (Be sure to scroll down and read/explore everything for each companies page).
3. What were the results of each campaign?
Recently Asked Questions
- 4. During slavery, lighter-skinned blacks were given certain privileges over darker-skinned blacks. When slavery was outlawed, what happened? A. New laws
- This clip shows that over time, whites, blacks, and other groups compete to define racial classifications in various ways. The way that each group defines and
- During the period of industrialization within the United States, unions composed of white workers would often collectivize and strike against employers.