Scenario: You are sitting in your home and you pick up a package of Oreos™ (or some other product of your choosing). After realizing that you have purchased this product for years, you wonder, "Why do I feel so strongly about this product?" You remember your readings from Marketing class and decide to figure out why you feel strongly about this product using the 4 P's of Marketing and Marketing Strategy concepts.
Develop a response using the scenario above and answer the following questions:
- What is it about this product that appeals to me? Who are the people like me that are buying this product? (e.g. demographics, consumer characteristics, buyer behavior)
- How do marketers strategically plan to market these products to me?
- Why does the price of this product seem to be of equal value for the satisfaction that I receive when consuming/using this product?
- How does this product get from the manufacturer to the place I can buy it?
- What promotional activities compel me to buy this product?
- What do the answers to these questions tell you about the presumed target market and its relation to the controllable 4 P's of marketing?
- What social, environmental, and regulatory forces must this product's marketers overcome to get this product to the customer?
Recently Asked Questions
- 1)Consider a ligand like a neurotransmitter binding to a receptor like in a synapse. This is a simple system: L + R< > LR Which is governed by the forward rate
- If the volume of a container is increased, the pressure of the gas in the container also increases (when the amount of gas and temperature are held constant).
- Choose your top 2 HR areas of interest that you would like to discuss with an HR professional Create 10 interview questions for each area of interest