Develop a response using the scenario above and answer the following questions:
- What is it about this product that appeals to me? Who are the people like me that are buying this product?
- How do marketers strategically plan to market these products to me?
- Why does the price of this product seem to be of equal value for the satisfaction that I receive when consuming/using this product?
- How does this product get from the manufacturer to the place I can buy it?
- What promotional activities compel me to buy this product?
- What do the answers to these questions tell you about the presumed target market and its relation to the controllable 4 P's of marketing?
- What social, environmental, and regulatory forces must this product's marketers overcome to get this product to the customer?
Recently Asked Questions
- Laura is a manager for HP . When Laura must decide whether to produce a few additional printers , she is choosing at the margin when she compares
- The transmission mechanism between an open market purchase of bonds by the central bank and an increase in aggregate demand can break down if :
- Whenever a society forgoes current consumption to invest in capital goods , the