Develop a response using the scenario above and answer the following questions:
- What is it about this product that appeals to me? Who are the people like me that are buying this product?
- How do marketers strategically plan to market these products to me?
- Why does the price of this product seem to be of equal value for the satisfaction that I receive when consuming/using this product?
- How does this product get from the manufacturer to the place I can buy it?
- What promotional activities compel me to buy this product?
- What do the answers to these questions tell you about the presumed target market and its relation to the controllable 4 P's of marketing?
- What social, environmental, and regulatory forces must this product's marketers overcome to get this product to the customer?
Recently Asked Questions
- Majors You are curious who enrolls in Computer Science I, and thus decide to program majors.py for this. You use two functions: get_majors(), which reads the
- Selected data from the year-end financial statements of World Cup Corp . are presented below . The difference between average and ending inventories is
- Barr Co . has total debt of $ 420,000 and shareholders ’ equity of $ 700,000 . Barr is seeking capital to fund an expansion . Barr is planning to issue an