Based upon recording Balance of Payment (BOP) transactions. Determine whether or not the following is a debit, credit or no entry to the U.S. Balance of Payment statement. Also determine what chart of account is affected (i.e. CA, KA or OSB).
1. U.S. resident purchases Mercedes Benz C230.
2. U. S. resident purchases Chevelot Impala.
3. Foreigner purchases GE dryer.
4. U.S. resident purchases UK stock.
5. U.S. resident borrows funds from British broker to purchase stock.
Recently Asked Questions
- Music Now , a chain of music and CD stores , has discovered that carrying a weak product during the decline stage of the PLC can be very costly to a firm , and
- Monitoring local newspapers and television news shows for general information relating to a firm ’ s business would be an example of :
- In marketing , _____ involves accepting an obligation to give equal weight to profits , consumer satisfaction , and social well-being in evaluating a firm ’