Discuss in detail some of the advantages and disadvantages for using the internet for shopping. Discuss these advantages and disadvantages in both the eyes of the customer and the retailer. (keep in mind that utilizing the internet for shopping does not only mean using the internet to make an online purchase but also means just simply using the internet for research even if the purchase is made in-store)
Some things you may want to address:
- How the disadvantages of shopping online differ depending on the product category.
- How can the disadvantages of shopping online be addressed by retailers?
- How has the ability to shop online changed today's customers?
Recently Asked Questions
- It is any illegal misappropriation of bank funds . Thus a teller who pockets a portion of hs receipts with intent to defraud the bank for the day is guilty of
- What is the maximum depreciation in 2016 for a used automobile driven 100 % for business that was acquired on July 2 , 2016 , for $ 28,000 ? Assume Section 179
- The firm 's credit ________ defines the minimum criteria for the extension of credit to a customer . D