Part A - Written or Oral Questions
1. Why is project scope important?
2. Why do you need to define
3. Why is delegating authority important in a project?
4. Why do you need to recognise the limits of your role?
5. Why do you need to understand the purpose of this project in the context of
the organisation's objectives?
6. Why do you need to determine available resources?
7. Why do you need to keep within the project parameters?
8. Why do you need to use project management tools?
9. Why do you need to be aware of risks?
10. Why are budgets important?
(2 marks each)
Part B - Project
Identify a project that could realistically be undertaken in your place of work.
a. Define this project, by explaining its purpose and intended outcomes.
b. Who are the stakeholders? (2 marks)
c. What is your own role and level of responsibility? (2 marks)
d. How does this align with the organisation's objectives? (5 marks)
e. How would you develop a project plan? (5 marks)
f. Explain the project parameters. (5 marks)
g. Outline your budget. (5 marks)
h. Note how many staff you would need (1 marks)
i. Identify a potential risk. (2 marks)
Assessment 1 total: 52 marks
Recently Asked Questions
- Suppose that the dollar value v t of a certain house that is t years old is given by the following exponential function. v(t)=427,500(1.04)t By what percent
- Chan and Partners Chartered Accountants are a successful mid-tier accounting firm with a large range of clients across Australia. During the 2019 year, Chan
- Are plant assets held for sale?