I am having major trouble with this please help, I'm not sure how to go about this
The product that I
selected for this course project is an application called SmartPark. SmartPark can be used to book a parking slot prior to arriving. This application aims at reducing parking related issues by reserving a parking space in advance at busy places like shopping malls and stadiums. The target audience for the product will be adults with a valid driving license who own or drive a motorable vehicle and require a parking space in heavy crowded places shopping mall, theaters, stadiums and any other heavily trafficked areas. This advance booking for the parking spot will ensure the vehicle owner to have a safe and secure parking space for their vehicle. This way you can avoid the crowds and busier times and also not have to arrive extremely early to ensure a parking space. This application will also be helpful to estimate the crowd and the number of vehicles in the location.
Part 1: Design five (5) different integrated marketing tactics (including graphics and text/copy). The five tactics are as follows:
- A press release
- An email campaign
- ONE of the following: magazine advertisement, direct mail postcard, full-page flyer, tri-fold sales brochure, or banner ad
- ONE of the following: TV commercial (submit script), radio advertisement (submit script), or social media
- ONE of the following: coupon, rebate, sweepstakes, free give-away, or contest
The primary goal of your campaign is to introduce your new offering to the target audience. The secondary goal is to compel consumers to try your offering.
Part 2: Using a minimum of 2 scholarly sources complete 5 p (including a references page) that discusses the following:
- Explain your rationale for choosing your five tactics for your IMC campaign. Be sure to incorporate concepts from the course to support your rationale! Your rationale should align with the marketing strategy you have already chosen.
- Explain how your promotion strategies will address the diversity of your customer base.
- Explain what other tactics you would use if you were launching a real campaign, and why. (They may or may not be in the list in Part 1.)
- Explain what tactics you would avoid, and why.
Part 3: A key element in marketing today is being able to show results from your marketing investments or ROI (return on investment). Referencing the five items you created, answer the following questions: