hi, Can you guys help me answering these questions? Im having a Marketing Research lecture and i need to answer
these questions so i can prepare it for my presentation. Many thanks. Its ok if you guys only answer a few, doesnt have to be fullfill all of these :)
1. What types of behavior are relevant to the research problem?
2. How much detail of the behavior needs to be recorded?
3. What is the most appropriate setting (natural or artificial) to observe the behavior?
1.Is a setting available to observe the behaviors or events?
2.To what extent are the behaviors or events repetitious and frequently exhibited?
3.What degree of directness and structure is needed to observe the behaviors or events?
4. How aware should the subjects be that their behaviors are being observed?
5. Which observation method is most appropriate: in-person or technology-mediated?
Recently Asked Questions
- Provide an example of how an international company (such as Unilever or Mondelez International) changes its distribution channels and/or marketing messages
- H&M's promotional strategy and overall promotional objectives - what you think they are trying to achieve--and WHY.
- After working hard at the same job for nearly fifty years, Steven James III has finally retired from his position as president and CEO of James & Sons