Dexter Ames was recently hired by an accessories manufacturer. The firm makes products such as key rings, wallets,
and belts. The CEO has just implemented a CRM system and is looking at how to improve declining customer satisfaction. Dexter reads web reviews, which indicate that the firm is often unable to deliver products in a timely manner. Knowing that in today's hyper-connected world consumers expect orders to be delivered quickly and without any issues, this service failure may be largely contributing to customer dissatisfaction. Dexter decides the first query he should run in the new CRM system should focus on understanding how well the firm is performing in fulfilling customer orders. He also wants to know if delivery service failures happen with one product line more than the other. The goal of this activity is to understand how firms use CRM data to identify service failures. Answer the questions that follow based on the above case and the information provided in the table below.
1. What percent of SKUs have line fill rates of less than 100%?
2. What percent of the items ordered were actually shipped?
3. Which product SKU had the highest number of missed shipments?
4. What was the total cost lost by failing to ship orders on time?
5. Which product SKU achieved the highest performance in terms of total orders relative to total orders shipped?
Recently Asked Questions
- For the product like coca colaidentify its two competitors, and what they offer that competes with the product. Forthe product, describe the unique selling
- How does a consumers personality affect consumer behavior from a business person's perspective?Why is this important for the businesses to understand?
- Costa Coffee August 2018 - deal announced in which Coca-Cola acquired Costa Coffee for $5.1 billion. Deal closed in January 2019. Costa is based in London and