Outline for the final Marketing Plan: (Submit a complete plan, including first
- Executive Summary - a one-page summary of the plan
- Edited first half of plan per instructor comments (Introduction, Situation Analysis, Marketing & Product Objectives)
- Product, Price, Place and Promotion Plan - including specific strategies and tactics to realize your objectives
- Cost to implement the plan. Financial Data
The marketing plan must be written in proper APA style. There will be significant point deductions for not using APA or using it incorrectly. If this type of formatting and citation style is new to you, please visit http://www.dianahacker.com/resdoc/. APA Guidelines and a sample marketing plan that uses APA style are posted on D2L under Course Information. I strongly recommend you use the textbook as your template.
The plan should be 12-14 pages in length, not including the cover page, table of contents, references, etc. Quality, not quantity, is the key to a good marketing plan. If the plan is over 14 pages, points will be deducted. The plan should be double spaced with no smaller than a 10 pt., easy-to-read font.
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the following is NOT one of the three concepts that are key to successful CRM? options: a) Targeting b) Customization c) Acquisition d)
- Please define these words 1.Industrial Revolution Principle of limited liability Branding Dailies Consumer culture Subliminal advertising Creative revolution
- Conduct a SWOT analysis of product name Movado Connect 2.0 watches. SWOT analysis should address the following points: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities,