identify how the different companies you work for use different media in order to achieve different levels on the
hierarchy of effects model. Try to find out:
- which platforms work best for which objectives
- and how this varies by industry and product type.
If the student demographics are similar to other MBA courses, we will likely find that 80-90% of you come from B2B environments. We will also likely find that the B2C companies are making far more use of online and social media marketing platforms. A crucial learning point to emerge could be for the B2B people to think about how they might adopt some practices that currently occur in B2C markets.
Keeping both of these figures in mind, tell us how you use different platforms to achieve different things on the hierarchy of effects models.
Recently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between direct variable costs and variable costs.
- Social media has broken down the geographical barriers that once existed and has enhanced subcultures and niches across the globe. Which subculture or niche
- Present/state one ethical issue with a marketing plan of H&M How would you resolve this if you were the CEO How does H&M demonstrate it is socially responsible