Industry name: coffee shops; illy, Starbucks, costa,Caribou Coffee, Coffee Beanery, Mokarabia, Chemist
how i can construct a strategic group map on strategic map and display the different market or competitive positions that rival firms occupy in the coffee industry. and Based on this map
1.Which strategic group is located in the least favorable market position? Which group is in the most favorable position?
2.Which strategic group is likely to experience increased intragroup competition?
3.Which groups are most threatened by the likely strategic moves of members of nearby strategic groups?
*** how i can construct them on the map to know their positions?? and what were the values you measure on x&y such as quality vs.price
the answer i got from course hero is the following
1. Mokarabia is in the least favorable market position due to the fact that it hasn't expanded and provided very limited services. Whereas, Starbucks is in the most favorable market position due to its services, coffee shops in various locations, especially tourist spots, its differentiated product line, brand name in the industry and many more.
2. Starbucks and Costa are likely to experience increased intra-group competition because both are considered as the luxury brands, have a brand name, provides different kinds of products, have multiple outlets and many such reasons.
3. Caribou and Coffee Beanery are most threatened by their nearest strategic groups because they have yet to expand on a greater level, build a brand name for themselves and many such factors.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Chapter-2-ICA-1_Video.
- Hi there! can you help me with this case please? The Ford/Firestone Case Study The Ford/Firestone tyre recall is perhaps the most deadly safety crisis in
- Hi there! can you help me with this case study please? Cater Inc.: Targeting the buying centre Case Study Catering is usually one of the first processes that