These questions are in reference to the WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT
Wounded Warrior Project is a charity and veterans service organization that offers a variety of programs, services and events for wounded veterans of the military actions following September 11, 2001. It operates as a nonprofit 501 organization.
Part 1: Identifying the Customer and Problem
Describe a primary decision maker in your target segment: who they are, what they like, how they make buying decisions. Describe the primary problem(s) your organization, product or service will help them solve.
Part 2: Factors Influencing Customer Decisions
Provide a brief profile of your target segment using at least three of the following categories:
- Geographic characteristics: e.g., location, region, population size or climate.
- Personal and demographic characteristics: e.g., age, gender, family size, family life stage, income, personality.
- Social and Psychological characteristics: e.g., culture, social class, lifestyle, motivation, attitudes, reference groups, beliefs.
- Situational characteristics: e.g., buying situation, level of involvement, market offerings, frequency of use, brand loyalty.
- B2B/organizational buying considerations: e.g., individual factors, organizational factors, business environment factors, types of complexity
Part 3: Reaching the Customer
Based on this profile, identify 2-3 marketing strategies or tactics you believe would be effective at reaching this target segment, and briefly explain why they are a good fit.
365,875 students got unstuck by Course
Hero in the last week
Our Expert Tutors provide step by step solutions to help you excel in your courses