Please view the attached file before answering the following questions;
- What percentage of states has fewer than 900 registered nurses per 100,000 in population? Does the collection of states represented by this percentage generally represent a specific region of the country? If so, which region might this be; if not, why not?
- How many states have a number of registered nurses per 100,000 in their workforce in the range of 1,100-1,248?
- According to Census 2000 and ACS 08-10, which age range has the highest number of registered nurses working?
- According to Census 2000 and ACS 08-10, approximately what percentage of the registered nursing workforce is 61 or older?
- In which setting(s) did the estimated number of registered nurses more than double?
- Overall, how do the graphs of the age distributions for the RN workforce and the LPN workforce compare?
- Describe 2 additional pieces of information that you can read from the data displays.