I need help with the problems, Please help me to solve this.
1) 2 1 + e − x ( 1 + x )... View the full answer
- For question2, to find PI, CosX^2=((e^2+e^-x^)/2)^2, here we do square for both side, then we got this. But the answer you give me next is (cosx)^2=(e^2x+e^-2x)/4, I think the you forgot 2 on the right side. Can you check that?
- Jan 13, 2018 at 4:46pm
- And I have a question, for question 1 we got y= 1/2 +e^ −x * (1+x)−e^ −2x, here if we let x=0, y does not equal 0 but the question said y(0)=0.
- Jan 13, 2018 at 5:08pm
This question was asked on Jan 12, 2018 and answered on Jan 13, 2018 for the course MAT 311 at SUNY Albany.
Recently Asked Questions
- Question:Ricardian model: doubling productivity In the Ricardian model, suppose that MPL is multiplied by two in both industries in the Foreign country
- Your schedule should include tasks, dependencies, and resources. Even the smallest projects have at least 20 tasks; include a minimum of 20 tasks in your
- The firm is looking to expand its operations by 10% of the firm's net property, plant, and equipment. (Calculate this amount by taking 10% of the property,