Consider the following situation and how it might be modelled with matrices. You are the teacher of a class of five students. Throughout the class, you give them four tests with a possible score of 100. Do a word problem for a classmate to solve.
1) Represent the above situation with a matrix (5 x 4) assigning names to each of the five students and a grade (out of 100) to each of their tests.
2) Discuss the matrix operations that can be used determine the class average for each of the four tests.
3) Solve for the average on each of the four tests.
Recently Asked Questions
- This is a new company that has been in business for 2 months. Here are the financial documents. 1.A)Evaluate the company's performance. B)Is the large decline
- What keeps the side of earth NOT facing the sun from freezing? Any input and references you can provide would be appreciated. Thanks.
- Phenotypes are often the combined result of genetics and the environment in which the genes are expressed .