Consider the following situation and how it might be modelled with matrices. You are the teacher of a class of five students. Throughout the class, you give them four tests with a possible score of 100. Do a word problem for a classmate to solve.
1) Represent the above situation with a matrix (5 x 4) assigning names to each of the five students and a grade (out of 100) to each of their tests.
2) Discuss the matrix operations that can be used determine the class average for each of the four tests.
3) Solve for the average on each of the four tests.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Week 9 Quiz.pdf.
- Compare and contrast a job order costing system and a process costing system. Give examples of situations in which it would be appropriate to use each system
- 1. The world interest rate is r * = 0.043 that is 4.3 percent and for a certain small economy, the following information applies: C = 2,000 + 0.8(Y-T), I =