Consider the following situation and how it might be modelled with matrices. You are the teacher of a class of five students. Throughout the class, you give them four tests with a possible score of 100. Do a word problem for a classmate to solve.
1) Represent the above situation with a matrix (5 x 4) assigning names to each of the five students and a grade (out of 100) to each of their tests.
2) Discuss the matrix operations that can be used determine the class average for each of the four tests.
3) Solve for the average on each of the four tests.
Recently Asked Questions
- Determine the identity of an unknown metal if 1.00 g of this metalreacts with excess acid according to the following equation toproduce 374 milliliters of H 2
- 1.Explanation for each step in the accounting cycle: Transaction: The first and foremost step in the accounting cycle is transaction.To record in books of
- Could anyone please explain step-by-step how to complete nuclear equation for the following: a) tritium, 3Hundergoes β decay b) 242Puundergoes α-particle