I need help with Linear Regression assignment.
I need help with the following tasks
- Without using a graphing calculator, model the data with a linear function using years 1 and 3, and using this function, predict the average number of lunches sold in 2019. Round to the nearest whole number.
- Perform the linear regression on the above data. It will be easier if you use Microsoft Excel (or an equivalent program) to perform the calculations.
I have to State the slope and y-intercept.
- What does the slope represent in this case?
- What does the y-intercept represent in this case?
- Attach the scatter plot together with the graph of the line.
- Using the equation from regression analysis, predict the average price in 2019.
Model the data with a linear function using years 1 and 3, and using this function, predict the average number of lunches... View the full answer