- Find the minimum initial deposit P0 that will allow an annuity to pay out $6000/year indefinitely if it earns interest at a rate of 5%.
- An initial deposit of 100,000 euros are placed in an annuity with a French bank. What is the minimum interest rate the annuity must earn to allow withdrawals at a rate of 8000 euros/year to continue indefinitely?
Recently Asked Questions
- Does the Constitution allow the President to make law?
- What are the possible downsides of momentum investing? Is it worth it do utilise this approach?
- The NP is called to evaluate a 57-year-old man who reports episodes of acute angina with physical exertion. He is currently taking an ACE inhibitor and