- Find the minimum initial deposit P0 that will allow an annuity to pay out $6000/year indefinitely if it earns interest at a rate of 5%.
- An initial deposit of 100,000 euros are placed in an annuity with a French bank. What is the minimum interest rate the annuity must earn to allow withdrawals at a rate of 8000 euros/year to continue indefinitely?
Recently Asked Questions
- Ben has income of $40,000 in period 1 and $10,000 in period 2. Which of the following is correct? (Explain) A. When interest rate is 10%, the present value of
- 1. Paternal is a corporation that wishes to acquire Mark Corp. Mark has 4,000 shares of common stock held by 10 shareholders, each with 400
- 1.State the assumptions which must be fulfilled when using the binomial distri- butions to model a statistical process.