I am working on an assignment for proability and statistics and I'm having trouble getting started on this problem. Can you help get me started?
A cell phone company wants to determine if its cell tower, which can simultaneously process 20,000 calls, will be able to handle call volume in a rapidly growing area for the next 5 years. They collect the following data:
- The current population serviced by this cell tower is 65,000.
- If the mean number of concurrent telephone users is 11,000, what is the probability that the tower will be able to handle the call volume 3 years, 4 years, and 5 years from now, assuming that the population of the area grows at 8.3% per year?
Recently Asked Questions
- CASE BRIEF 6.2 Hornbeck Offshore Services, L.L.C. et al., v. Salazar 696 F. Supp.2d 627 (E.D. La. 2010) FACTS: Hornbeck and others (plaintiffs) provide
- 1. What is the NIST Cybersecurity Framework? (explain how it is organized, i.e. core functions, tiers, etc.) How does the CSF differ from the way that controls
- can anyone help mw to solve this problem. Number 4 question the graph is the number 16.