I am working on an assignment for proability and statistics and I'm having trouble getting started on this problem. Can you help get me started?
A cell phone company wants to determine if its cell tower, which can simultaneously process 20,000 calls, will be able to handle call volume in a rapidly growing area for the next 5 years. They collect the following data:
- The current population serviced by this cell tower is 65,000.
- If the mean number of concurrent telephone users is 11,000, what is the probability that the tower will be able to handle the call volume 3 years, 4 years, and 5 years from now, assuming that the population of the area grows at 8.3% per year?
Recently Asked Questions
- Mileage 1051 1145 1076 1344 1276 1286 1157 1398 1339 1291 1365 1528 1398 1366 1425 1286 1342 1451 1486 1385 1468 1536 1422 1449 McCoy Motors offers customers a
- How do I solve this one? I don’t know how to make deductions based only on given condition.
- Need answers as soon as possible. Thank you! Hopefully within the hour.