I am working on an assignment for proability and statistics and I'm having trouble getting started on this problem. Can you help get me started?
A cell phone company wants to determine if its cell tower, which can simultaneously process 20,000 calls, will be able to handle call volume in a rapidly growing area for the next 5 years. They collect the following data:
- The current population serviced by this cell tower is 65,000.
- If the mean number of concurrent telephone users is 11,000, what is the probability that the tower will be able to handle the call volume 3 years, 4 years, and 5 years from now, assuming that the population of the area grows at 8.3% per year?
Recently Asked Questions
- Constitutional Law A. Explain why the Constitution has priority over the legislative acts of the U.S. Congress or state legislatures.
- During an exam , there is loud , bothersome construction work going on outside . For the resultant exam scores , this noise is likely to… .
- Allison sees a man collapsed on a subway platform . Because she is socially awkward , Allison is very worried about how she will appear to others and therefore