I am working on an assignment for proability and statistics and I'm having trouble getting started on this problem. Can you help get me started?
A cell phone company wants to determine if its cell tower, which can simultaneously process 20,000 calls, will be able to handle call volume in a rapidly growing area for the next 5 years. They collect the following data:
- The current population serviced by this cell tower is 65,000.
- If the mean number of concurrent telephone users is 11,000, what is the probability that the tower will be able to handle the call volume 3 years, 4 years, and 5 years from now, assuming that the population of the area grows at 8.3% per year?
Recently Asked Questions
- How is labor law premised on the Kenyan proverb " When elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers ."
- why do you think having a critical theory to apply to your reading is important? What do we gain by applying a critical theory as we read?
- Define "critical thinking." Explain the importance of critical thinking. Include general implications for thinking critically and for failing to do so.