1. Use a table from where you work (sales, stores, revenue, etc.) and find the exponential model. If you do not work then go to McDonalds, Pizza Hut, etc. for a table.
2. What is the meaning of the a value (a)?
3. What is the meaning of b (growth factor or decay)?
4. Find a value of an interpolation point of your model.
5. Find a value of an extrapolation point of your model.
6. Is it a good model to predict the future?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from CS6310_Assign4_Instructions_Spring2018_v1.pdf. Additional comments: "How
- Suppose there are two very similar countries. Both countries have the same population and neither is experiencing population growth (that is, N is identical
- Which of the following industries do you think are likely to exhibit large economies of scale? Explain why in each case. House Building Electric power