1. Use a table from where you work (sales, stores, revenue, etc.) and find the exponential model. If you do not work then go to McDonalds, Pizza Hut, etc. for a table.
2. What is the meaning of the a value (a)?
3. What is the meaning of b (growth factor or decay)?
4. Find a value of an interpolation point of your model.
5. Find a value of an extrapolation point of your model.
6. Is it a good model to predict the future?
Recently Asked Questions
- a ball is thrown directly downward with an initial speed of 8.70 m/s, from a height of 29.9 m. After what time interval does it strike the ground?
- program to displays three top sales made by employees. Rows and columns represent sales made by each employee identified by their employee number. Sales 1
- Body Organization Your initial post must include: (Directional Terms ) one-page Wordle (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for your