The number of seats in the first 12 rows of a high-school auditorium form an arithmetic sequence. The first row has 9 seats. The second row has 11 seats.
1) complete a recursive formula to represent the sequence
2) complete an explicit formula to represent the sequence
3) How many seats are in the 12th row?
Recently Asked Questions
- hello all my name is Suresh batik former student ..i took a managerial accounting class ten years ago and have a question on how to do costing in a service
- Describe one similarity between imperial China under the Han Dynasty and imperial Rome during the first two centuries of the Common Era.
- An Anthropocentric view would best be represented by which statement? 1.The decision to remove certain invasive species in a park to protect the native