The number of seats in the first 12 rows of a high-school auditorium form an arithmetic sequence. The first row has 9 seats. The second row has 11 seats.
1) complete a recursive formula to represent the sequence
2) complete an explicit formula to represent the sequence
3) How many seats are in the 12th row?
Recently Asked Questions
- A. List some occupations OR sporting events where the ening is dominant element in evaluating success. B. State in your own words What little’s
- Using linear approximation at a=6 , estimate value of 72
- Reflect on your experiences. Using your own real-world examples provide a unique example of classical conditioning and operant conditioning. For classical