The number of seats in the first 12 rows of a high-school auditorium form an arithmetic sequence. The first row has 9 seats. The second row has 11 seats.
1) complete a recursive formula to represent the sequence
2) complete an explicit formula to represent the sequence
3) How many seats are in the 12th row?
Recently Asked Questions
- Cardiac output would most likely be increased by
- Genome databases have been created for all of the following model organisms except for which one ?
- A patient with kidney failure is undergoing dialysis treatment . You notice that the potassium concentration in the blood is 6.5 mmol/L , which is dangerously