I need help with the following math exercises
- Which is greater than -4? (a) 5 (b) -5 (c) -11/2 (d) -25
2. Which is the smallest? (a) -1 (b) -1/2 (c) 0 (d) 3
3. Combine terms: 12a + 26b - (4b + 16a)
Please show calculations
Recently Asked Questions
- Why do you want to participate in a corporate internship? Best way to answer this?
- Three of the criteria used to establish the 24 cross-cultural strengths are: they are a trait, they are valued in their own right, and they are ubiquitous.
- Consider a moving charge that is traveling at a right angle to a magnetic field B . Determine the missing entries in the table that indicate the directions for