I need help with the following math exercises
- Which is greater than -4? (a) 5 (b) -5 (c) -11/2 (d) -25
2. Which is the smallest? (a) -1 (b) -1/2 (c) 0 (d) 3
3. Combine terms: 12a + 26b - (4b + 16a)
Please show calculations
Recently Asked Questions
- A (n) ______ matrix can be used to organize the pros and cons of the design alternatives so that the best solution will be chosen in the end .
- A firm produces a product at a fixed marginal cost of $ 2 and sells the product on two different markets A and B . The demand on market A is Q A = 10 ñ P .