Kaye and Lyn are twins, and the sum of their ages is equal to three times Dave's age, which is half as old as Keith. The average age of the four children are 6.
1. Use the information to write down an equation?
2. Solve the equation and write down the age of each child?
Recently Asked Questions
- suppose that protoporphyrin levels were measured in 2 samples of subjects. Sample 1 consisted of 50 adult male alcoholics with ring sideroblasts in the bone
- According to Merrian(2018), spirituality is one of the ways adult learners construct knowledge and meaning. In other words, the author supports the idea that
- Funding through Grants Budgeting in human services organizations brings about many challenges. Human services agencies must be creative in managing their