A ball is thrown vertically upward with an initial velocity of 48ft/sec and a height of 8ft, then its height s(t) from the ground level at time t is given by s(t) = -16t2 + 48t + 8.
(1) Determine the time it takes the ball to reach its maximum height:
(2) Determine the maximum height the ball reaches.
(3) Determine the time it takes the ball to hit the ground.
Recently Asked Questions
- 1.2 (a). Carefully describe the two distinct situations in polymer soft matter in which the actual chain end to end distance scales as in an ideal random walk.
- The Client brief is: written from the consumer point of view dissected to determine what to research designed to confuse the reader a confidentiality agreement
- What are the benefits or hazards or giving client's online access to their own EHR's from a provider's office? Why do you think that these are benefits or