- Look, the government is supposed to publicize a list of chemicals that are suspected to be poisonous, but let’s not put them on the list officially until we know for sure that they’re harmful. Otherwise, we just cause a lot of unnecessary trouble for the people who make and use the chemicals.
- Why all of the fear concerning terrorist attacks? The potential for death is always with us. If you’re worried about attacks, you’re just the kind of person who likes to worry.
- Environmentalists are always concerned about endangered species. It’s a lucky thing that environmentalism itself is a new thing—those people want to interfere with the natural process of evolution. Species that are endangered are struggling simply because they are not well adapted to the changing world. That isn’t bad; it’s just life. Indeed, if a species is ill-suited, then the world is better without it. We shouldn’t interfere with that because of some zealous tree huggers.
Recently Asked Questions
- How do you create concept map involving atoms, molecoules, bonds, and marcomolecules.
- Research the steps involved in launching a new personal training business and develop a business plan. Find out where to obtain your DBA, business checking
- how do I approximate the area under the curve by evaluating the function at the left-hand endpoints of the subintervals ? f(x)= 25-x^2 from x=1 to x=3; 4