- Look, the government is supposed to publicize a list of chemicals that are suspected to be poisonous, but let’s not put them on the list officially until we know for sure that they’re harmful. Otherwise, we just cause a lot of unnecessary trouble for the people who make and use the chemicals.
- Why all of the fear concerning terrorist attacks? The potential for death is always with us. If you’re worried about attacks, you’re just the kind of person who likes to worry.
- Environmentalists are always concerned about endangered species. It’s a lucky thing that environmentalism itself is a new thing—those people want to interfere with the natural process of evolution. Species that are endangered are struggling simply because they are not well adapted to the changing world. That isn’t bad; it’s just life. Indeed, if a species is ill-suited, then the world is better without it. We shouldn’t interfere with that because of some zealous tree huggers.
This question was asked on Mar 19, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- In what ways does Stowe present the incompatibility of slavery with the Christian ethics of love and tolerance? In Uncle Tom's Cabin.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from chap005.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Case Study 2.