1) you are given a bag containing 12 checkers, 5 of which are black. You select 3 checkers from the bag without replacing any, what is the probability that you selected 2 black checkers?
2) Sales/mo Probability
Given the data above, what can you credibly say about next month sales?
3) Good little children are rare. Only 2 out 10 qualify. When Santa lands on a house with 3 children , what is the probability that 2 of these children are good?
4) Sales Month
On this basis, How unusual is a month with sales of 15000?
5) Sales/week Probability
Calculate the expected value and standard deviation for the sales?
Recently Asked Questions
- 1-What are some of the cause of sexual dysfunction and how do they contribute to the problem? 2-After reading The Treatment of Sexual Dysfunctions , discuss
- Hi there, I was just wondering whats the best way to cite a website such as http://eol.org/pages/1020243/details for a lab report?
- The California license plate has one number followed by three letters, followed by three numbers. How many different license plates are there?