let p(x) = 7- 3(x-4)+5(x-4)^2 - 2(x-4)^3 + 6(x-4)^4 be the fourth degree of polynomial for the function f about 4. Assume f has derivatives of all real orders
1. Find f(4) and f'''(4)
2. Write the second degree Taylor polynomial for f' about 4 and its approximate f'(4.3).
3. Write the fourth degree Taylor polynomial for g(x) = about 4
4. Can f(3) be determined from the information given? Justify your answer.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from linuxright now. Additional comments: "I couldn't get all of the choices
- The following table shows deaths due to tuberculosis (TB) in City A and City B in a certain year. Complete parts (a) through (c) below.
- Discuss reasons why different workers are paid different wage rates.