1) the slope of a horizontal line is 0?
2)The slope of the line 2x+5y=12 is 2.
3) To find the x- intercept of a graph: let y =0, then solve for x.
4)If a line has a slope of 5, then any line perpendicular to it has slope -5.
5) systems of equations that do not have a solution are called inconsistent systems.
6) the graph of an independnt system of equations is two lines interecting in exactly 1 point.
Recently Asked Questions
- how do i determine the density of a sphere in kg/ L if the mass is 675.1 mg and the radius is 48.3cm how do i determine the volume of a rectangular prism with
- What are the concerns if comparative effectiveness findings are used to make coverage decisions
- Someone whose Learning Pattern combination is “nonstandard” may have which of the following scores? A. Sequence, 25; Precision, 25; Technical Reasoning,