1) the slope of a horizontal line is 0?
2)The slope of the line 2x+5y=12 is 2.
3) To find the x- intercept of a graph: let y =0, then solve for x.
4)If a line has a slope of 5, then any line perpendicular to it has slope -5.
5) systems of equations that do not have a solution are called inconsistent systems.
6) the graph of an independnt system of equations is two lines interecting in exactly 1 point.
Recently Asked Questions
- Question 1 Swifty Company began operations on January 2, 2016. It employs 10 individuals who work 8-hour days and are paid hourly. Each employee
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Economics+395+Fall+2008+problem+set+5.