1) the slope of a horizontal line is 0?
2)The slope of the line 2x+5y=12 is 2.
3) To find the x- intercept of a graph: let y =0, then solve for x.
4)If a line has a slope of 5, then any line perpendicular to it has slope -5.
5) systems of equations that do not have a solution are called inconsistent systems.
6) the graph of an independnt system of equations is two lines interecting in exactly 1 point.
Recently Asked Questions
- Are you likely to purchase an item promoted by a celebrity on a social media site? According to a survey, 27 % of social media users have made such
- I need to answer a question about legislation required in managing project cost but having trouble understanding what is needed. what types of finance
- please help answer the questions above using the PDFs and phase diagram