1. Sarah bowled 136 and 189 in her first two games. What must she bowl in her third game to have an average of at least 170?
a) Write the inequality used to solve this problem. (5 pts)
b) Solve the inequality in part a. (5 pts)
2. The cost of producing DVD’s is given by the function C(x)=10x +40
a) In the function, what is the y-intercept and what does it represent? (5 pts)
b) What is the slope of the function and what does the slope represent? (5 pts)
Recently Asked Questions
- In regard to communication strategy , a ______________ strategy emphasizes personal selling rather than mass media advertising in the promotional mix .
- Sal brings a stale check to his bank on June 1 , 2003 . The check is dated September 1 , 2002 . The bank :
- The acronym SWOT used in the term SWOT analysis stands for :