(1) to the nearest tenth, what will be the concentration of pollutants in the pond in 5 years?
(2) What was the initial concentration of pollutants in the pond?
I'm struggling with this one. I can't grasp the process and need a detailed reply not only of the correct answer but how to get the answer. I have several other problems similar to this one, so if I can understand this one I can do the rest. Thanks!
Recently Asked Questions
- 1. Make an argument for the inevitability of World War I. 2. Discuss the role of violence in the shaping of the modern world in the late 19th and early
- 4.1. Name three laws: one federal, one state, and one local law that focuses exclusively on individuals but not families. Just name them, 1. 2. 3. 4.2.
- Determine limiting reagents of reactants. I am doing an experiment where we do idea gas law and determination of gas contant. Mg+2HCl=MgCl2+H2 is the equation.