2. A circular window of radius 13 inches is to be laminated with a sun block coating that costs $0.95 per square inch to apply. What is the total cost of coating the window, to the nearest cent?
3. A cubical box measures 55 centimeters on each side. If the contents are worth $0.17 per cubic centimeter, how much are the contents worth?
4. For a holiday party, Sarah is making a four-layer torte, which consists of four 8-inch diameter cake layers with a cream topping on each layer. She knows that one recipe of cream will cover 45 square inches of cake. How many batches of the topping must she make to complete her torte? (Use п = 3.14 as an approximate value)
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the following statements is false? The IRR can provide information on how sensitive your analysis is to errors in the estimate of your cost of
- You are considering investing in a start up project at a cost of $100,000. You expect the project to return $500,000 to you in seven years. Given the risk of
- Temporary Housing Services Incorporated (THSI) is considering a project that involves setting up a temporary housing facility in an area recently damaged by a