2. A circular window of radius 13 inches is to be laminated with a sun block coating that costs $0.95 per square inch to apply. What is the total cost of coating the window, to the nearest cent?
3. A cubical box measures 55 centimeters on each side. If the contents are worth $0.17 per cubic centimeter, how much are the contents worth?
4. For a holiday party, Sarah is making a four-layer torte, which consists of four 8-inch diameter cake layers with a cream topping on each layer. She knows that one recipe of cream will cover 45 square inches of cake. How many batches of the topping must she make to complete her torte? (Use п = 3.14 as an approximate value)
Recently Asked Questions
- Consider the historical development of prisons in the United States, beginning with the Pennsylvania system, and how correctional practice in America has
- what does some organized crime's criminal and protector groups do. compare them to people that are in an organized crime support group.
- What two things does a correlation coefficient indicate about the relationship between two variables ?