2) A cylindrical tank of radius 5 ft and height 10 ft is resting on the ground with its axis vertical. Use (answer from question 1) to compute the amount of work done in filling this tank with water pumped from ground level. (use p = 62.4 lb/ft^3 for the weight density of water).
3) Show by direct computation that the centriod of the triangle with vertices (0,0), (r,0), and (0,h)is the point(r/3,h/3). Verify that this point lies on the line from the vertex (0,0) to the midpoint of the opposite side of the triangle and two-thirds of the way from the vertex to that midpoint.
Recently Asked Questions
- If you or someone you cared about needed to be treated for a psychological disorder, which kind of therapy would you prefer, and why?
- If we view the capitalism economy, most recessions and depressions in recent periods came from the problem that: Aggregate Demand is less than the Aggregate
- When we talk about Hayek as an economist, how should we value his ideas and theories? Are his and his followers’ theories really be like: no government