a. a structured data type
b. a homogeneous data type
c. a simple data type
T or F2. All data members of a class must be of the same data type.
3. You define an object of a class in the same way that you define a
variable of a data type.
4. It is optional to initialize an object at declaration.
5. A data member is another term for an object.
Recently Asked Questions
- arah’s utilities from consumption of two goods, hummus and falafel, are shown in the table below. Sarah’s daily income is $23 and she spends her entire
- When reflecting upon how it is that philosophers presumably have knowledge and wisdom at hand, they yet seem the most disturbed and skeptical, while the common
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from P4 S1 Prelab Finished.docx. Additional comments: "What formula did we