a. a structured data type
b. a homogeneous data type
c. a simple data type
T or F2. All data members of a class must be of the same data type.
3. You define an object of a class in the same way that you define a
variable of a data type.
4. It is optional to initialize an object at declaration.
5. A data member is another term for an object.
Recently Asked Questions
- Given a normal distribution with μ= 50 and σ= 5 , and given you select a sample of n=100, complete parts (a) through (d). d. There is a 40
- Are special handsets required in order to use VoIP at home? Why or why not?
- The consumer demand equation for tissues is given by q = ( 93 − p ) 2 , where p is the price per case of tissues and q is the demand in