n1 = 50 n2 = 6
x1 = 31 x2 = 29
s1 = 1.5 s2 = 1.9
x has a line above it
2. In a recent survey in gun control laws, a random sample of 1000 women showed that 65% were in favor of stricter gun control laws. 1000 men at 60%. Construct a 95% confidence interval for p1 - p2.
3. Data sets are dependent find d
A 37 35 54 50 38
B 35 31 32 42 29
4. Find the standardized test statistic to test the claim the mean 1 n1 = 35 n2 = 42
x1 = 22.649997 x2 = 25.2000008
s1 = 2.9 s2 = 2.8
x has a line over it
5. Find the standardized test statistic, z, to test the claim that p1 is not equal to p2. The sample statistics listed below are from independent samples.
Sample statistics.: n1 = 1000, x1 = 250, and n2 = 1200, x2 = 195.
Recently Asked Questions
- Respiration occurs when an animal reacts glucose (C6H12O6) and oxygen to form carbon dioxide and water shown in the UNBALANCED reaction below. If one candy
- Explain, using a graph, how it could be possible to lower labor in- come taxes on someone and make them better off without reducing tax revenue collected.
- If the center atom has three groups of electrons around it, what type of electron geometry is present? A. linear B. trigonal bipyramidal C. trigonal planar D.