n1 = 50 n2 = 6
x1 = 31 x2 = 29
s1 = 1.5 s2 = 1.9
x has a line above it
2. In a recent survey in gun control laws, a random sample of 1000 women showed that 65% were in favor of stricter gun control laws. 1000 men at 60%. Construct a 95% confidence interval for p1 - p2.
3. Data sets are dependent find d
A 37 35 54 50 38
B 35 31 32 42 29
4. Find the standardized test statistic to test the claim the mean 1 n1 = 35 n2 = 42
x1 = 22.649997 x2 = 25.2000008
s1 = 2.9 s2 = 2.8
x has a line over it
5. Find the standardized test statistic, z, to test the claim that p1 is not equal to p2. The sample statistics listed below are from independent samples.
Sample statistics.: n1 = 1000, x1 = 250, and n2 = 1200, x2 = 195.
Recently Asked Questions
- A 9 year old boy is evaluated for short stature by his pediatrician. Previously his growth was at the 50 th percentile for both height and weight until age 7
- Please include all formulas, workings, and theorems used in the answer
- 5) Minneapolis Looks to Build Out of Its Housing Crisis AP 9/1/18 The building boom is needed to accommodate steady growth in population in the area: The