n1 = 50 n2 = 6
x1 = 31 x2 = 29
s1 = 1.5 s2 = 1.9
x has a line above it
2. In a recent survey in gun control laws, a random sample of 1000 women showed that 65% were in favor of stricter gun control laws. 1000 men at 60%. Construct a 95% confidence interval for p1 - p2.
3. Data sets are dependent find d
A 37 35 54 50 38
B 35 31 32 42 29
4. Find the standardized test statistic to test the claim the mean 1 n1 = 35 n2 = 42
x1 = 22.649997 x2 = 25.2000008
s1 = 2.9 s2 = 2.8
x has a line over it
5. Find the standardized test statistic, z, to test the claim that p1 is not equal to p2. The sample statistics listed below are from independent samples.
Sample statistics.: n1 = 1000, x1 = 250, and n2 = 1200, x2 = 195.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please show me how to solve number 10 using number 5 to do it! I got stuck on this one. Thank you!
- Under standard conditions , ATP can release for every molecule converted to ADP
- Glucose is converted into glucose 6-phosphate by hexokinase . Glucose 6-phosphate then serves as the substrate for the enzyme phosphoglucose isomerase , which