Given the following data on hotel check-ins for a 6-month period:
Month Number of rooms
a. What is the 3-month moving average for January?
b. What is the 5-month moving average for January?
9. Recent actual and forecasted data for product XYZ is given in the following table.
Month Actual Demand 3-month Forecasted Demand
May 35 25
June 31 30
July 48 33
August 41 38
Determine the MSE, MAD, cumulative error and average error.
10. The following table summarizes data between money spent on gambling and winnings for Robert.
Money Spent Money Won
Develop a linear regression equation for these data and forecast how much money Robert will win if he spends $30.
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the following is an example of the "glass ceiling"? A businesswoman is never promoted to upper management, despite being as qualified as the male
- A random sample of 40 videos posted to YouTube was selected. A month later, the number of items that each had been viewed was tabulated. The mean number of
- Which of the following is NOT one of the HR activities that use the standard or benchmark created by job analysis? Performance evaluation Compensation