Given the following data on hotel check-ins for a 6-month period:
Month Number of rooms
a. What is the 3-month moving average for January?
b. What is the 5-month moving average for January?
9. Recent actual and forecasted data for product XYZ is given in the following table.
Month Actual Demand 3-month Forecasted Demand
May 35 25
June 31 30
July 48 33
August 41 38
Determine the MSE, MAD, cumulative error and average error.
10. The following table summarizes data between money spent on gambling and winnings for Robert.
Money Spent Money Won
Develop a linear regression equation for these data and forecast how much money Robert will win if he spends $30.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from 751 Team PPT deck Week #3 Team 2.pptx. Additional comments: "Please
- A boy has a height of 4 feet and 4 inches at age 8. According to current height charts, the mean height at this age is 4 feet 2 inches, with standard deviation
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from 2690-Lesson1-PE.doc.